As a creative digital agency, we understand the power of social media platforms for business in driving its growth. A strong online presence on social media platforms is no longer an option, it is a necessity, especially, with the rise of smart devices and people spending more time online, social media has become a crucial element of any digital marketing strategy.
In this article, we will share our expertise in choosing the best social media platforms for your business and creating a captivating online presence.
How to Choose the Best Social Media Platforms for Your Business?
With so many popular social media platforms to choose from, it’s important to make a smart decision. Here’s what you need to consider
Know Your Target Audience:
Understand your target market’s preferences, habits, and most-used social media platforms. Then, create a buyer persona that reflects their language, demographic, gender, age, etc.
Consider Your Target Market:
Where you are going to sell your products and services has a different impact on your working and marketing strategy including your best use of social media platforms, as different markets have different favorable social media platforms.
Marketing your products or services may require content writing
, image designing, or even videos, and that impacts your decision depending on different social media platform types and possibilities.
As of now, most social media platforms are a free experience. However, when discussing business online presence, you will require some more pro features in addition to the cost of creating some valuable content, which comes with a certain cost. Nevertheless, these expenses diver from one platform to another, so, keep this factor in mind when choosing the right social media platform for business.
The Power of Social Media for Business Success:
To know more about why choosing to exist or not on social media is not an option anymore, we are going to list to you the remarkable benefits of being active accurately on social media platforms:
- Increase brand awareness and exposure in your own way and your technique to rich your targeted audience effectively.
- Gain customers’ loyalty, as they will find you reachable and available when they see you active on social media.
- Social media platforms give you the opportunity to reach new markets and clients with the right setting and strategy.
- Boost your brand identity and voice with effective social media graphic study and consistent brand identity elements.
- Social media accounts give you the option to reach other businesses and promote your work to them with direct contact.
- Hire and announce available job positions, whether online or in-office, to help you reach more job seekers and find the right person for your working culture.
We believe that a solid social media strategy is an important key to supporting the business’s success. By choosing the right platforms and creating an engaging online presence, you can take your brand to new heights and reach your target audience like never before.
Best Social Media Platforms for Business:
In today’s digital age, having a strong online presence is crucial for businesses to reach their target audience and grow their brand. With so many social media platforms to choose from, it can be difficult to know which ones are the best for your business. Here, we’ve compiled a list of the top 9 social media platforms that have strong growth and performance indicators for 2023:
With over 2.5 billion active users, Facebook is the most popular social media platform globally. No matter what industry you’re in, having a professional Facebook page for your business is essential.
Our tips for a successful Facebook strategy:
- Post quality content 3-7 times a week
- Engage with customers in groups and communities
- Respond promptly to comments and messages
2. WhatsApp Business:
While the original WhatsApp can still be used for business, WhatsApp Business offers specific features to make communication with customers more efficient. These features include greeting messages, automated replies, and a location tag, among others.
Our tips for you when using WhatsApp Business for business:
- Reply to all your customers’ messages.
- Use a professional profile photo based on your visual branding.
- Link your WhatsApp Business account to your Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Telegram is getting more and more popular among social media platforms for businesses with more than 500 million users due to its great features and flexibility. Most businesses on Telegram are technical and IT support companies because of its powerful customer support and security system, moreover, Telegram comes with a great feature that allows you to send different types of files despite their sizes.
Our tips for you when using Telegram for business:
- Create a group with your customers to provide direct support.
- Share your new services or product with extra information on them.
- Share reliable and updated information about your industry.
With over 850 million users, LinkedIn is the best platform for B2B networking and building relationships with other professionals in your industry. Its demographic data and filtering options make it easy to reach your target audience.
Our tips for you when using LinkedIn for business:
- Post from 1 to 5 times per day with quality information.
- Share your professional updates and news.
- Connect and build a relationship with other professionals in the same industry.
With over 2 billion active users, Instagram is a great platform for businesses to showcase their products with visually appealing content. The platform also offers Instagram Shopping, making it easier for customers to make purchases directly.
Our tips for you when using Instagram for business:
- Post once per day and engage your customers.
- Use reels in your content strategy to display your work.
- Create an amazing timeline in your profile.
It is known as the world’s largest catalog with more than 400 million users, who use this platform to find new ideas and see some visuals. However, if you have no physical products or services to display, you still can use this platform to display some hacks of your working techniques, which is a move that is getting more and more popular on Pinterest.
Our tips for you when using Pinterest for business:
- Post visuals within your brand visual identity.
- Display your products with a CTA that highlights the way to purchase.
- Add the right keywords for your business to boost your post visibility.
The highest video platform with more than 2 billion users from both genders and different generations, moreover, YouTube has the advantage of appearing on search engine result pages. YouTube helps you to display your business with videos about your products, services, and backstage processes with descriptions and hashtags to reach and engage your audience. Moreover, YouTube provides a comment feature where people can comment on your videos and you can replay to answer their questions, furthermore, YouTube’s latest update included short videos that are considered a very trendy way to display your work.
Our tips for you when using YouTube for business:
- Upload a video on a regular basis and time whether once a week or once per day
- Use keywords in your video title and description to boost your videos’ visibility.
- Add short videos as people engage 2.5 times more with them than long ones.
Although many have doubts about Twitter’s effectiveness and existence in the next years after being owned by Elon Musk, however, for now, it is still active and popularly used in many countries including the USA, KSA, and many others. With more than 250 million active users, Twitter allows you not only to engage with your current customers but also engage new ones by reaching them through hashtags and conversations.
If you run a business with a fast-growing industry, a news-based business, or Twitter is really popular in your targeted market then you should exist on it effectively.
Our tips for you when using Twitter for business:
- Twit from 1 to 5 times per day.
- share powerful and new information about your industry.
- Use suitable hashtags and engage in conversations around these hashtags.
One of the fastest-growing social media platforms for business in the last few years, with more than 1.2 billion users, TikTok Business
presents a great social media platform especially if you are targeting teenagers. TikTok provides short videos (around 15 seconds) with a voice-over feature to recreate your own scene that is suitable for your business’s needs.
Our tips for you when using TikTok for business:
- Post 2 to 3 times per day.
- Follow the latest trends.
- Interact with your audience’s shared videos.
Social media platforms offer businesses a powerful way to reach their target audience and engage with customers. Whether you’re using Twitter, TikTok, or any other platform, it’s important to have a strategic approach that aligns with your business goals. By following our tips, you can maximize the impact of your social media presence and drive success for your business. Don’t forget, professional social media services can provide valuable support in this process, so, consider reaching out to a social media marketing expert to help you achieve your goals.
Contact us today to benefit from our professional social media services
and boost your business with effective social media marketing.